What We BelieveVictory Life Christian Center's vision and core values rest solely upon the Word of God.
Building Solid Foundations for Strong Families by teaching:
- Who God is, and His provision for us
- How to live a life in the Spirit
- How to discover our purpose, and live in destiny
We exist for the purpose of preparing people to live victoriously in these last days. We will develop individuals to be examples of the love and power of God, to evangelize the lost, bring hope to the hopeless, and healing to the hurting.
Our Core Values
Building strong and vibrant families who serve and worship God together. (1 Corinthians 12:11-14)
Providing a place of true worship unto the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, giving honor to the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth. (John 4:23-24)
Equipping believers to be disciplined faithful followers of Jesus Christ.
Providing believers with a place to commune with one another in love and a spirit of unity. (Acts 2:46-47)
Equipping believers to share the Good News and the love of Jesus with those around us. (Mark 16:15)
Promoting and facilitating world evangelism. (Acts 16:9)
Encouraging believers to hold a higher standard in their service to the Lord. (Colossians 3:17)
The Word Of God
Our Vision and Core Values rest solely upon the Word of God. The Word of God is the foundation in which we build our lives and carry out our mission. The Word of God is THE principle thing and it will stand when all else fails.
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get
understanding. (Proverbs 4:7)
Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. (Luke 21:33)
What We Believe
- We believe in Salvation through confession of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. (Acts 4:12; Romans 10:9-10; John 14:6)
There is only one living and true God. There are three persons in the Godhead: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:2,27; Matthew 28:19; I John 5:7)
- We believe the Holy Bible to be the inspired Word of God. (II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:20,21)
- We believe Jesus Christ, conceived of the Virgin Mary, is the only begotten Son of the Father. Jesus was crucified, buried and rose from the dead. He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor. (Luke 1:26-33; Hebrews 7:25)
- We believe we are justified (declared righteous under the blood of Jesus) when we repent of our sins and believe in Jesus Christ. (Acts 13:38,39; Romans 5:1; I Corinthians 6:11; Mark 1:5)
- We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with speaking in other tongues, as the Spirit gives the utterance, to be the initial evidence of this experience. We believe in the operation of the nine Gifts of the Spirit and encourage our people to live so that these gifts may be manifest in their lives. (Acts 2:4; Acts 10:44-46; Acts 19:6; I Corinthians 12:4-11)
- We believe in water baptism by immersion in water in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. (Matthew 3:11; Matthew 28:18-19; John 14:6)
- We believe in divine healing for the body and just as salvation, divine healing is for everyone who believes on the Lord Jesus Christ. However, we encourage and do not condemn medical science. (Acts 3:2-12; Acts 5:15, 16; James 5:14-15)
- We believe every blessing we receive from God comes through the merits of The Atonement (Jesus’ complete sacrifice for us on Calvary). (Romans 5:11; James 1:16,17)
- We believe in the Second Coming of our Lord, Jesus Christ. (Acts 1:10,11; I Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelation 1:7)
- We believe that you must be Born Again in order to spend eternity with Jesus! Those who reject Jesus and die outside of Christ will not spend eternity with Jesus Christ and will enter into eternity in hell, but those who die “in Him” shall share in His glory in Heaven forever. (Daniel 12:2; Matthew 25:46; John 5:29; Jude 1:7)
- We believe in the sacredness of marriage between one man & one woman and family commitment. We promote strong family values. (Ephesians 5:31-33; Ephesians 6:1-4; Hebrews 13:4; Matthew 19:5 Leviticus 18:22; Genesis 2:24)